The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization popularly known as EPFO has the branch of its all over India. For claiming the Provident Fund (PF) amount, a man or woman has to visit the nearby EPFO office. With the aid of innovative engineering, entire process for claiming, submitting and trying to get the money transferred into the account has long been created online. Through the internet claiming of PF, the entire practice of clearing the PF length can be easily processed only in 10 days. Before, the launch of online system entire official process of PF processing was taken throughout the paperwork.
Let us check out the step-by-step course of action to learn how to state your EPF through the web-based system:
1. Firstly, you need to confirm three things carrying with you i.e. UAN, Aadhaar Card, Active Account Number and a Valid Phone Number. Make sure that your telephone number is related with the bank account of yours.
2. Log-in into the EPFO web portal and type in the information of your UAN (Universal Account Number). If in case your Aadhaar card is not registered with the UAN, and then initially you will have to process for the e-KYC (Know Your Customer) verification process. After the complete KYC validation, you are able to proceed additionally for the PF procedure. For that web based verification of e KYC, the Aadhaar authority is going to send you an OTP (One Time Password) on your phone number for doing the identity verification process.
3. The PAN card details may also be mandatory being filled for availing the online PF withdrawal services. The 3 details i.e. Name, Age and Gender have been cross verified for initializing the PF withdrawal process.
4. On the screen, one web site claim form is going to be displayed that must be totally filled for distributing the claiming. You’ll find 3 unique varieties of types i.e. Form nineteen, 10C and 31 that requires to be brimming for various purposes. For the pension withdrawal Form 10 C has to be loaded. Moreover, for the complete and partial withdrawal of PF Form 19 and 31 requires being filled respectively.
5. With each withdrawal service, one can find a particular set of conditions that need to be fulfilled for availing the welfare of PF. Specifically while filling the Form 19, you need to note the date of getting started with and final date of working in the organization. At the time of submitting the Form on EPFO portal, you shouldn’t be working in the establishment that you’ve stated in Form. Apart from it, the group really should be endorsed under the Employees’ provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provision Act, 1952.
6. For claiming and incall girls tel aviv of finalized PF amount, a gap of 2 months from the very last date of work with the organization is obligatory to follow.
7. The individuals that would like to withdraw the pension can be dealt with by taking filling Form 10C displayed on EPFO internet site. The personnel must have worked minimum for 6 months with the organization for availing the benefits of pension. The guidelines of employer’s contribution to Employees’ Pension Scheme are now being appropriate on the pension withdrawal.
8. After the completion and submission of PF withdrawal Form on the EPFO portal, you are going to see the PF amount credited to your savings account within a few days.
9. If in the case you wish to transfer the PF money to an alternative bank account that is not registered with EPFO, then you definitely need to embrace the offline process of money transfer.